We do NOT provide Technical Support for your use of FrontPage Software. We have provided the following information as a courtesy. Should you need further assistance with MS FrontPage go to: Microsoft Office Online.
NOTE TO FRONTPAGE USERS: Because Microsoft FrontPage is not a compatible software program, many of the options in your Control Panel will NOT work with FrontPage Extensions installed.
If you are planning on using Microsoft's FrontPage as the web development tool for your site, you will first need to enable FrontPage Extensions.
Note: Installing FrontPage extensions for your site does not install Microsoft FrontPage
on your computer. FrontPage is a separate software application which you will need
to purchase and install on your computer. (Note: Some computers come equipped with
Microsoft FrontPage pre-
Warning: Turning on Microsoft FrontPage extensions disables utilities in the Control Panel. When you enable FrontPage extensions, you are telling the server that FrontPage will perform certain functions rather than the Control Panel Options. These options include but are not limited to:
How To Install Microsoft FrontPage Extensions:
1. From the Control Panel, select the FrontPage Extension icon.
The Microsoft FrontPage Extension Manager displays.
2. To install the FrontPage Extensions, select the Install Extensions button.
Note: Despite the name of the button in the screen above, this does not install the Microsoft FrontPage application on your computer. It only installs Microsoft FrontPage Extensions on your site.
3. A will appear, indicating the extensions have been installed.
How To Remove Microsoft FrontPage Extensions:
1. From the Control Panel, select the FrontPage Extensions icon. The Microsoft FrontPage Extension Manager displays.
2. To remove the FrontPage Extensions, select the Uninstall Extensions button.